ERASMUS+ KA2 – Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Training
30 months– Nov. 2019 – April 2022 + COVID extension Nov 2022
- improve the autonomy of people with mild disabilities, through support towards socio-professional inclusion in companies.
- Promote the long-term professional integration of people with a mild disability through the promotion of good practices from all over Europe and the verification of the transferability of these good practices;
- Increase the competences of the job coach through the creation, experimentation and dissemination, at European level, of a training reference framework and pedagogical tools;
- Initiate a sustainable dialogue with the companies of the partner territories, the potential employers, in order to define common pathways to professional integration;
- Increase the attention of public and private, national and European institutions to the barriers that limit the access of people with disabilities to the labour market.
- Collection of good practices and inventory of each country of the partnership in terms of socio-professional integration of people with people with disabilities.
- Verification of the transferability of good practices.
- Development of the training and competences standard.
- Testing through a pilot training of 12 job coaches.
- People with mild disabilities.
- Jobcoaches wishing to be trained in the accompaniment of the first target group.
- Creation of a manual of good practices.
- Creation of a training and competency standard for job coaches (EQF level 6).